skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I have a colleague from work who has 2 boys of her own about the same ages as mine. We decided that it would be fun to get them together for a play date. Diego (4yrs) and Miguel (2 yrs) are such cute kids. They were so polite when they were here. I
was almost ready to trade mine in...but then I'm sure mine would probably act differently in someone else's home too. So I think I'll keep mine around a little while longer. :) Anyways, they had so much fun and it was fun watching them interact with other children their ages. It's amazing what they do and how they play. I'm so grateful we were blessed with i
maginations...it makes the world a better place. This was the first time they met and it was like they were instant friends. After the play date, Jonah & Caleb still ask when they get to play with their new friends. I'm sure it will happen soon, because they are persistent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment