Sunday, March 1, 2009

Babysitting Tama

Because my parents were moving to Utah, they were going to have to be doing a lot of adjusting and last minute things before they packed up the house onto the moving vans, so when Jen and & were in California, I opted to take Tama (their dog) home with us. Tama is a very mellow dog, and he's 11 yrs old so definitely one that's trained. I knew the boys were going to love it, because they keep begging for a dog....but that's not going to happen any time soon, so I thought this would suffice for awhile.

They absolutely loved him...every one of them...even Logan. Each of them wanted him to sleep in their bed, but of course, mean mommy said no. I do have to admit it is fun having a trained dog in the house. We will get one, but I can tell you right now, it is definitely not the Marvive's time to have a dog. When I know there will be more responsibility taken on by the children...then it's time to re-negotiate, but until then, we loved having Tama visit.

0 comments:

 

Made by Lena