skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When we were visiting Mom & Dad's ward on Sunday at church, Logan was trying to escape our bench. He was successful and was playing around and when he came walking/running back to our pew, he tripped and fell into the bench and hit his face. Of course he was crying, but I just thought he had hurt himself. It turns out by the time I picked him up and made it to the back of the chapel, I saw blood on his face. I went to the bathroom and cleaned him up. I tried to go into the foyer and sit with him, but anytime I sat down he was
screaming. It took him almost all of sacrament to finally calm him down and he fell asleep. I felt so bad for him. His little chin has a rug burn on it from the material from the pew, his nose was bleeding and he cut the portion under his top lip. Poor little thing. Here are some pictures from the event.
0 comments:
Post a Comment