I decided to get the boys each a little something for Valentine's Day. So I got them each a goodie bag with little trinkets and candy in them. It was very slow at work so towards the end of my shift I put in a request to see if I could get off early. Because it was sooo slow, it allowed me to get off and 
get these bags ready for the boys. I got each of them a balloon and attached them to the bags. They were so excited to see they each got something. It was priceless! I hope that they will always know how much I love each of them.
Oh yeah, and Rey got one too...because he's the love of my life. Although sometimes he can be my challenge, he truly is the love of my life and I am grateful for him.
We got to drop the kids of at Alicia's house and we went out to dinner on a
date...an actual date with NO children. WAHOO!!! We went out for sushi. YUM! I haven't had sushi in a very long time. Anytime I've wanted it, I've either been pregnant or breastfeeding and I've been told not to eat sushi while I do either of those. So it was long overdue. It was delicious and relaxing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment