It all happened so many years ago...the King family was graced by the appearance of their 6th child. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) greeted me so happily and willingly. I can't tell you many details of the day, other than it was a Wednesday and I think it was at 4:43pm. Weighing in at 6lbs 4oz and 19 inches long (I think) she came to the world to be known as Amy Alison King. Who knew at that time what the family and world was getting itself into. Everyone has survived so far, so I guess it wasn't all that bad...although there may have been a few less pictures taken (wink, wink) but I'm sure it was worth it. Thanks for all the love you have given to me throughout the years! I couldn't have asked for a better family.Here's a picture of my birthday cake and me...it was blue cake by the way....and definitely didn't have the right amount of candles...because if we did, I'm not sure the house would still be standing. There might have started a fire in West Valley.
0 comments:
Post a Comment