Jonah was assigned to give the talk today in primary at church. His talk was on prayer. When practiced at home he did a great job...but then it came time to do it in front of the primary...now that's a whole other story. Rey, Logan & Caleb came in there to watch, while I stayed next to him until it was his turn.
When we got up there to the microphone, he became very shy. I tried to do everything to get him to repeat the talk, but nothing I could do worked. I ended up reading the talk and he ended up holding up the pictures. Although he didn't actually speak it, the primary enjoyed it.
I video taped the practice talk...the lighting's not so great but it will have to do.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Jonah's First Primary Talk
Posted by Marvive Family at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment