I was making dinner last night when Jonah comes up to me and moves a chair next to the sink and says "Mom, I want to help. I'm going to wash
the dishes for ya." He put on the apron got up by the sink and he knew exactly what to do...I wasn't too sure how they would turn out, but suprisingly enough, I didn't have to rewash any of them. He did an outstanding job. Here are a couple of pictures of him helping.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Mom's Helper
Posted by Marvive Family at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! I know what you mean about checking their work. You want to let them help, but sometimes the control freak in me takes over.
What a good guy you are, Jonah, to help your mom out with the dishes. You look quite handsome in your dish washing gear.
Post a Comment