I have a food storage!!! Can you believe it? I am so proud of my handiwork..although I did have some help here and there from my family. Jen & Vii helped me watch the kids while I worked, Jake & Josh (next door neighbor) helped screw in some wood screws, Rey helped tighten a few screws that I was too worn out to do and the boys were as helpful as a 4 and 2 year old could be when it comes to construction work.
I have included some before and after shots of the utility closet. Mind you, I couldn’t stand going in there because there was an open hole leading to the crawl space under our main floor, there were cobwebs everywhere and it was just gross. I’m only halfway done with the whole utility closet, but I wanted to show my new food storage part of it…that parts done. I’ve still got to paint behind the water softener, water heater and by the stairwell. I definitely don’t have a problem walking in there now, I’d even do it barefoot now.
Thanks for the encouragement to paint Mom! Look what one suggestion has done for our family. Thanks…we needed the extra room.
2 comments:
Awesome I love it!!! You are so handy Amy. Great team work.
Impressive. That space looks great. Oh, and HI!
Post a Comment