Sunday, September 21, 2008

Play Date at Veteran's Park

I didn't have to work this Saturday so I got the kids ready as soon as Rey left for Karate and Jen met us at our house and we went to Veteran's Park. We decided to go earlier in the day because the weather was supposed to bring rain in the afternoon. When we got there, the main park, which is themed after a village, was being repainted and fixed up for an Eagle Project, so instead we went to one of the smaller park areas there. There's probably 5 little parks in this one big park.



It was nice because there wasn't anyone else there, so the kids could go on anything they wanted whenever they wanted. The park has lots of new types of toys so they were happy to be playing. We have to enjoy the warm weather while we still have it. I can't believe winter is coming...I'm sure it will be here a lot sooner than we know.


0 comments:

 

Made by Lena