Saturday, August 22, 2009

Logan's Crib Adventure

Our life has just been altered a bit. Friday night, Rey & I were in our room watching a movie when we hear a knock at the door. Mind you, all the kids are in their rooms and I thought they were all asleep. So when we hear the knock we look at each other with a puzzled look wondering who it was going to be. We thought for sure it was going to be Caleb because he is a normal midnight visitor in our room...so on with the story. So the door starts to open and there was little Logan...opening the door and smiling. Rey and I look at each other and were in shock. In shock why you ask? Because Logan is in a crib and that is where I put him a while before. He has always been one of those kids who you can put in the crib and he will lay there until he falls asleep. He never really climbed out before...until now. It's now a little bit harder to get him to bed because he has so much new freedom that he's loving. Darn! It was nice to be able to put him in the room, knowing he wasn't coming out...oh well. Big boy stage has now arrived. Next stage: Potty training...YIKES!

1 comments:

Laurel said...

So funny! That just happened to me, too! Great video; what a cutie. I'm not looking forward to the potty training (but will be glad when it's done).

 

Made by Lena