Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Fall Everyone!

I was wanting to decorate for the Halloween season this year because it's one of my favorite holidays. I first started with the webbing on my front fence and then I got to thinking about what I could decorate with that could last longer than just Halloween. So my creative cap was on my head and I came up with an idea of scarecrows...since it would still be applicable near thanksgiving, the ideas kept coming. I decided that we are going to do this annually each year and then change it up a bit with how each is dressed. So here is the first annual Marvive Family Scarecrow event. If you live around here...feel free to drive by and wave...they will always smile at you. Enjoy and have a happy Halloween and Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

The Janes said...

I love it Amy. You are quite fast and amazing. You were only talking about the idea to me a couple days ago and here it is completed. You are awesome. Cute traditions. The kids scarecrows are going to have to grow. Love it.

Mom/Sandy said...

I love it!!! You are so creative. I can hardly wait to come and see it.

Calitexan said...

Amy your scarecrows turned out really cute. You are very creative.

 

Made by Lena