Sunday, June 8, 2008

Visiting the Kortcamps

The kids really miss playing with their friends, so I'm glad I got the opportunity to go over to Amber's home and let them play. Trentin & Madison are soooo adorable. The picture of the kids on the couch are (from left to right) Caleb, Trentin, Corinna & Jonah.


Amber has a pet turtle, so Jonah and Caleb got to see him eat. They were a little hesitant at first, but that went away very quickly. In the picture with the turtle it's Jonah, Caleb and Madison...what a cutie she is!

It was nice for the kids to be able to play while Amber and I got to catch up on old times. I miss being around her, but it's nice to know that whenever we see each other, no matter how long in between, it's as if we've never been apart.

0 comments:

 

Made by Lena