Sunday, June 1, 2008

Logan vs. Tama

When we got to Grandpa & Grandma's house, the boys couldn't wait to play with the dog, Tama. They always talk about him. I didn't think that Logan would take a fascination to him, but he definitely has. It was so fun watching him try to "get" Tama's tail. I don't know if Tama was liking the attention, but it was sure funny watching the fearless Logan.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Hey! Cute blog! I like to read them, just haven't gone to the bother of doing my own. I hear I missed a visit a couple weeks ago. I am so sorry! We'll have to try again sometime.

Laurel

ry said...

Dang, I wanted to see him chomp on that tail. That would have been entertaining! :)

mae mae said...

Hey, why didn't we know you were here? You'll have to come back so you can meet Carter.

 

Made by Lena