This morning, Rey got breakfast in bed...and
what a breakfast it was!(of course I may be a little biased because I made it) He got to enjoy himself while he opened the gifts he got.
Jake made him a tool box in cub scouts this week, so he gave it to him with a big bag of swedish fish in it. Caleb & Jonah picked out a big water gun for him and of course they had to get little matching ones so they can enjoy playing with him.
Logan choose...well actually, Jonah helped Logan choose, a velcro ball and glove. Rey has been wanting a new set of scriptures, you the ones with the big print...maybe age is catching up to him, so we got him a new set of scriptures.
I am thankful for my husband and for the opportunity he has to be the father in this home.
Happy Father's Day, Rey...You Rock!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!!!
Posted by Marvive Family at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment