Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kindergarten Fun Day

At the end of the school year, the kindergarden classes join together and have a "Fun day" together. They asked for parent volunteers and I was able to help out.
It started out with a short movie inside the classroom and then the kids got to enjoy a pizza party. After the pizza party, they started the real fun.

There were 8 different stations that they rotated through with different activities in each. They had face painting, story time, parachute fun, water squirters, water relays, bean bag toss, scooter races and more. They had such a blast throughout the activities. I was in charge of the water squirters and let's just say, by the end of the day, I was a little soaked.

All-in-all it was a fun day and I was glad I was able to participate with the class.


















0 comments:

 

Made by Lena