For Jonah's birthday this year, Aunt Jen decided that it would be fun to go to the Drive-in. It's definitely been awhile since I've been to one. I think the last one I went to was La Bamba..
.yes I'm definitely dating myself. It's a crazy experience with crazy people. I saw things that just made my mouth drop!
We (Grandpa & Grandma, Jen & Nathan, and
our family, minus Jake) went to see Toy Story 3. I can't tell you much about the movie, because I only remember about 5 minutes of it before I passed out in the v
an. Apparently I was exhausted...what do you expect when you wake up at 4:30 am and the movie doesn't start until 9:30pm. We made sure we had lots of snacks...too many in fact. And the
kids had a blast. They made sure I was informed the next day about the movie. They seem to have enjoyed it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment