
This week I found out that soccer had started at the Rec Center. Amanda Jensen (friend) was talking to me and she mentioned something about her son Chris having soccer practice. I asked about it and mentioned that I wanted to put Jonah into a program but never knew the timing of it. She said her husband Eric coaches the team and she knew that there was still one spot open on the team. She told me to call the rec center to register and get him on the team. The next day, I called and got it arranged for him to play.
Even though I had 6 kids (4 of my

own and 2 of my friends) with me at the field, it was fun to see one of my kids playing soccer. It brings back many AYSO and Lomita Park memories. Fun times!
So anyways, he was shy at first to play and was hiding behind me, but by the end of practice he was enjoying it. He said "Mom, I want to do that again!" That's good, because it's been paid for already. :) I'm excited for the memories to start flowing with all the kids.
0 comments:
Post a Comment