Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rey's Black Belt in Kenpo

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to make sure I posted this. Kenpo is an important part of Rey because he has been working on getting his Black Belt in Kenpo Karate for many years. The picture above is of the other black belts that were assisting with the test, Tony Martinez (head instructor & 9th degree black belt) and Tammy, the other student testing for her black belt. He had to create his own "form" demonstrating techniques that he has learned. Here is a video of his demonstration at his Black Belt test on December 15, 2007. He did well. It was great to be able to support him in what he loves to do. I am proud to say that he did pass his test and is now a black belt. Congratulations Rey!

0 comments:

 

Made by Lena